So my terminology was wrong. A WC is a working copy and it is backed up the the Repository. Now that you know that, the actual info should have been easier to find, but here it is anyway:
To do this, right clck on the WC and choose SVN Export. Export it over itself! As instructed below from the Tortise site, chapter “Exporting a Subversion Working Copy
Prev Chapter 5. Daily Use Guide”.
Quoted from tortisesvn.net after much searching:
Sometimes you have a working copy which you want to convert back to a normal folder without the
.svn directories. What you really need is an export-in-place command, that just removes the control directories rather than generating a new clean directory tree.
The answer is surprisingly simple – export the folder to itself! TortoiseSVN detects this special case and asks if you want to make the working copy unversioned. If you answer yes the control directories will be removed and you will have a plain, unversioned directory tree. “
This is how to install X-Cart on your server.
Get the most recent demo of x-cart (unless you want to buy a real cart) at http://www.x-cart.com/download_shopping_cart.html.
Download the xcart-gold-demo-linux.zip. This assumes your webserver is running on a linux platform.
Make a directory that houses the X-Cart setup zip file. Upload that file to your server. To that directory.
Go to the zip file and use the server command called extract. Extract it to the root because it has a recursed directory structure that will inflate all the files to a directory called “xcart” anyway.
Go to your cpanel or equivalent. Go to MySQL Databases:
Create a new database called “xc”. Your server will let you know the proper name of the db you have created in my case its “username_xc”.
Then you have to create a user for this DB. I name him “xcu”, I give him password and I create him.
Then you have to assign user to DB. Do that assign xcu, to username_xc db.
Now The Install Can Begin.
Go to your servername/xcart.
Click on Install.
Agree to the things.
Click next untill you get here:
Make your screen look like the above. Note thate you should probably type your server login name_xcu in front of your user name (if you are doing this on your server).
Go to your Windows Live Calendar at www.hotmail.com.
Go to the Calendar you want to share, and click on share.
Send friends a view-only link to your calendar.
Press on ICS.
Click the link. Accept, and import it into your Windows Calendar.
Now the entries are in your Windows Calendar, but they are just read only. Don’t panic.
Export your Windows Calendar to somewhere on your drive. (File-Export)
Then erase that calendar off of your Windows Calendar.
Then (File-Import) the calendar you just exported. Now it is no longer a ics subscribed calendar but a local calendar you can edit!
Below are basically the same car. One photograph is way better than the other. Why? Because the is300 is yellow and thats mad jdm tyte yo! Wrong: Rule of thrids, thats why.
Look how the intersecting points hit and frame the yellow IS. Top two on the top sides of the car. Bottom two on the leading edge of the wheel and the other one spot on the exhaust pipe.
On the black IS the points are nowhere of significance. (Pics are copyright owner, not me.)
Page With an Internal Style Sheet:
This page contains style definitions at the top of the HTML code.
- Click the categories link in the management panel.
- Click on the category where your product is.
- You will see no products. To fix that do the next bullet point:
- Press the “category products” radio button in the upper right of the screen to display the results of what is in that category.
- Click on the product you want to add an image to or change an image of.
- Click on “change image” radio box in first the “Thumbnail”
- Browser for the image on your drive (the Thumbnail should be 100pixles wide as most of them are and this way it will play well with the others)
- Click “Apply”
- Close the pop up window
- Make sure you type at least one space charachter in the “Short Description” field, as it is a required field.
- Then scroll down and click the “Save” radio box at the bottom of the page.
- Repeat for the one entitled “Product Image” (note for product image it must be 363 pixles or less in width or the design of the page will fall apart)
Things to note. The thumbnail should be smaller of an image size. The Product Image (big image) should not exceed 363 pixles.
How do I Tell How Big The Images Are In Pixles?
- In Windows Explorer if you right click on a .jpg image. Go to Properties.
- Go to the upper right tab called “Summary”
- Then click the tab called “Advanced” in the bottom right of that window.
- If you need help resizing your images e-mail them to me at email@example.com.