Product ImagesPosted: December 30, 2008
- Click the categories link in the management panel.
- Click on the category where your product is.
- You will see no products. To fix that do the next bullet point:
- Press the “category products” radio button in the upper right of the screen to display the results of what is in that category.
- Click on the product you want to add an image to or change an image of.
- Click on “change image” radio box in first the “Thumbnail”
- Browser for the image on your drive (the Thumbnail should be 100pixles wide as most of them are and this way it will play well with the others)
- Click “Apply”
- Close the pop up window
- Make sure you type at least one space charachter in the “Short Description” field, as it is a required field.
- Then scroll down and click the “Save” radio box at the bottom of the page.
- Repeat for the one entitled “Product Image” (note for product image it must be 363 pixles or less in width or the design of the page will fall apart)
Things to note. The thumbnail should be smaller of an image size. The Product Image (big image) should not exceed 363 pixles.
How do I Tell How Big The Images Are In Pixles?
- In Windows Explorer if you right click on a .jpg image. Go to Properties.
- Go to the upper right tab called “Summary”
- Then click the tab called “Advanced” in the bottom right of that window.
- If you need help resizing your images e-mail them to me at email@example.com.